Indie Camp 2021: Interview Stelex Software
The next edition of the Indie Camp is right around the corner so it’s time to light up the fire pitch again! Oh, you’re curious about our last trip? Worry not, our last participants are happy to share some insights!
1. The first Indie Camp – What a ride! How did you enjoy your trip with Ubisoft?
It was an awesome journey and a great experience for us. We’re honored and proud to have been nominated among the finalists of the first Ubisoft Indie Camp with our game, Monorail Stories.
2. What did you expect when you first applied?
We didn’t know exactly what to expect, but we were certainly very interested in the mentorship program. That’s because we always want to evolve, learn and
improve and with our previous experience we’ve learned that having real help from someone who has already experience in the field is very important.
Founder and co-owner Stefano Maccarinelli, his wife and co-owner Tania Maccarinelli as well as their daughter
3. What would have winning meant for your game and company?
Of course it would have been great, but just being among the finalists makes us realize that the game we are developing has great potential.
4. How did things change for you in the meantime? Anything you’re looking forward to?
In the meantime we have talked to many publishers and we are finally about to sign a contract for Monorail Stories. This will allow us to reach the quality level we were aiming for at the beginning of the project. It will still be a long way but we are doing it with great enthusiasm and dedication.
5. And lastly: Do you have any advice for indies who’d like to apply to the next Indie Camp edition?
I have only positive things to say about this experience. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now, you won’t regret! 🙂
More about Stelex Software here.