Account Manager (Uplay)
Düsseldorf - Full-time - 743999719378111
As an Account Manager on the Uplay team, you are responsible for managing the relationship and facilitating the communication with external and internal partners on specific collaborations.
The Account Manager functions as the primary point of contact on the Uplay team for all involved stakeholders and is thus responsible for identifying each stakeholder's needs and to provide these to the Product Owner and the development team responsible for the technical integration on Uplay side. He/she also provides visibility on all ongoing topics both towards stakeholders and towards the Uplay team.
Your mission: Be the key contact on the Uplay team for dedicated internal and external partners. Steer and ensure the success of the collaboration by being a reliable partner, establishing a strong relationship between both parties and taking care of each team's needs.
The Account Manager's objectives are:
· For dedicated topics serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external teams working with Uplay.
· Build and maintain a strong and trusting relationship between Uplay and a diverse set of internal and external collaboration partners like business, development, and service teams.
· Address queries effectively and in a timely manner
· Understand stakeholders’ needs and gather information & feedback, both technically and non-technically.
· Ensure each stakeholder's needs are taken into account and prioritized accordingly on the Uplay side.
· Own the communication pipeline and processes in order to provide visibility both towards the Uplay team and to partners outside of the team.
· Work closely with the production team within Uplay throughout the integration process and ensure all relevant information is available.
· Identify opportunities and synergies for collaborations among existing partners.
· Represent Uplay on meetings with stakeholders.
You as a person
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a major client focus. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you.
You are willing to learn and always see the positive in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow.
A good knowledge of the video game industry and recent technical trends as well as a solid technical understanding complete your profile.
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager or a similar coordinative position
· It is beneficial to have experience working in software development or with IT products with a focus on stakeholder management
· It is a big plus if you have former professional experience from the video game industry
· Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Effective presentation and negotiation skills
· Very good knowledge of MS Office
· Knowledge of digital tools (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus
· Fluent in English, any knowledge of French is a plus
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. We have development studios in 28 countries and sell video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, state of the art video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", “The Settlers”, “Anno”, “Far Cry” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative products we are looking for an Account Manager to join the Uplay team, Ubisoft’s PC gaming and digital distribution platform.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).